Saturday

Finally able to comment on ALL blogs!


I finally figured out how to post on those blogs I wasn't able too ~

By accepting 3rd party cookies!


So if anyone else is having this problem 
you could try changing your settings.


I use Firefox so, I went to 

"tools"

clicked on *options*  
 

 *privacy*

 checked the box that says
"accept 3rd party cookies"


 "until they expire",


to the right click on *exceptions*

  type in blogger.com 

click close 

OK.


That's it!

IE should be similar I would think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have been frustrating! I am glad all is well now :)

Pixie's Purpose said...

I agree with Lisa that would be very frustrating. Sorry you had to go through it, but I do like the name of the new blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails