Thursday

I made time ...Jamie made dinner

~Jamie cooked dinner tonight ~
Light & Fluffy egg noodle pasta ~ Yellow Squash ~ Zucchini ~ Shrimp ~
Promise butter substitute ~ Garlic Powder ~ Black Pepper
&
Mixed Berry Walnut Muffins



My guy ~ I snapped this on the road trip to the graduation...
I'm listening babe... ;)



I managed to squeeze in some time today to make a few things ~ I need to decide if I want to oxidize all of the sterling silver on the green amethyst, or just the silver wrap on the stone.
The brass teardrops I cut out and fired... no idea what I'm doing with them.

I cut the copper disc,
added some texture, fired some color, and balled some sterling for the bail(it looks much darker in the photo, better pics to come) ~ still needs to be tumbled. I hope to finish the two necklaces tomorrow, and list over the weekend.

This is the view from my laptop ~ the neighbors yard.
It's so peaceful out there :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails