Friday

Cherry Chocolate Smoothie


If you've read back on my blog
you would have seen
where 
i posted about organic 
fruit & veggie
smoothies
we make every morning
( evening 4 me now as well )
and 
my interest in eating
healthy
&
when possible, raw.

we don't eat many
"goodies"
anymore
so it's nice to see quite a few
blogs and such
showing new
raw
recipes.

My sister has tried the 
organic
frozen cherries
and
says they're REALLY good!
I haven't got around to buying them yet
(mainly because they're a little pricey)
but
for something simple like this
i'll give them a try.

what she mentions about losing weight
in this video below
was true for me
(not by drinking cherry chocolate smoothies)
haha...

JUST 
from drinking a
fruit & veggie
smoothie
every morning
i went from
130 lbs
to
120 lbs
in just over a month.
(we were already eating pretty healthy dinner-wise)
SO ~
now i'm trying to gain that 10 pounds back
in a healthy
 way!

......
i'll change this recipe up a little.
that much chocolate just seems
a
tad
much.
i'll report back once i try this
"Chocolate Cherry Smoothie" Here


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails