Sunday

Torching my Dreams...

Note ~ for those who are new to my blog & didn't get here through 
"stormy's day" (my old blog)...
This is where my new blog begins.
: )

______________________________________________________


The name for this blog came to me,  when i stopped thinking so much about it. 

 really 
like the name.

Creating jewelry (using a torch), was the last thing i thought i'd be doing at this point in my life.
The earrings in the header above were torched to get that gorgeous patina; which took many attempts to get them to match up enough to sell as a pair...but i loved every minute of it.
That's pretty much where i
"fell in love with my torch".

Torchingmydreams.etsy.com
May become my new shop name 
down the road. 
Or maybe not.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent name! the best stuff happens when you stop thinking, doesn't it :)

Patinaware said...

Hey Lisa!
I'm glad you like it :)

Thanks 4 stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails