Thursday

words from a blog friend

I had a real busy day today (Wed)...(it's now going on 2am Thursday) came home exhausted, and didn't get online until late. I went to my etsy shop and found a nice note from Pix @ Pixie's Purpose

:
"I wanted to thank you for putting the recipe up on your blog the other day. I made it tonight for dinner. Even my 17 year old picky eater son commented how good it was and had 3 helpings of it. For the first time in the 7 years my husband and I have been together I did not have to feed the trash can any leftovers." :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know this Pix!
I'm glad everyone enjoyed it :)
I have a couple other recipes that are simple to make, that I'll post when I have time.

Right now I'm heading to bed ~ Gnite and sweet dreams everyone'~.~'

1 comment:

Pixie's Purpose said...

You are quiet welcome and I look forward to seeing them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails