Wednesday

Sneak Peek


Of 
my studio space.

reminder 
b4's
shortly after we moved in.
everything was sort of
t-h-r-o-w-n
into place.


afters below


this will be 
my jewelry bench 
painted from the black
above
to a nice
crisp white. 

this is
my sewing table.
i hated to paint her
but
i need the room to
'flow'
i antiqued her,  just a tad.

when i unscrewed the drawer
i was surprised to see
this was 
'the screw'
jamie brought home these 
chinese lanterns 
on saturday.

i thought they looked nice 
against the 
white
for these photos.

i dug out some shelves i haven't used in ages
and gave them a fresh coat of paint.
i hope to get those
hung soon.

~ ttfn ~

7 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

It's looking great. I love that pop of orange against the white too. That table must have been a real oldie to have timber screw handles.
Kris
xx

Janice said...

It is looking GREAT! I love how 'crisp' it looks. You are going to have a great time creating in there! that pop of orange is fabulous! I'd love to have a whole mess of those like you do. I have one. One tiny lantern. lol I keep it though cuz its so pretty!

Patinaware said...

Hi Kristine!
Yes, the table is over 100 yrs old; that's why Jamie (my guy) wasn't thrilled about me slapping paint on it.
Thanks 4 stopping by!

Patinaware said...

Thanks Janice!

I can't wait until it's all finished --
I need to get back to creating!

Willow Branch said...

Your space is really coming together. I also love the orange against the stark white. It looks so nice in there I'd be afraid to mess it up.

Pam

Patinaware said...

Hi Pam ~
unfortunately, the room is looking more like a 'studio', but at least the colors around me will make it easier to focus while I create!

J Rodney said...

I love how the Chinese lanterns pops against the whiteness of the room.

Thank you for participating in last week’s Wednesday Window @ Frugality Is Free. I would like to invite you to this week’s The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free. The linky will be open around 10 p.m. EST tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails